- The face of Hi-Toe RAW features ZTP RAW Groove Design, engineered for more greenside spin, especially in wet conditions, with sharper, narrower and deeper grooves in the face.
- The Hi-Toe design produces a higher center of gravity that’s engineered for a lower launch and more spin, delivering even better control and spin properties on full swings. The larger face area allows for added creativity on various lies around the green.
- Whether the ball is sitting up or nestled down, full-face scoring lines on 56°-62° promote consistent ball contact out of the deep rough.
- Hi-Toe wedges have delivered championship moments on the game’s greatest stages. Collin Morikawa’s short game magic with his 60° Hi-Toe propelled him to major championship allure.
- A wide range of bounce options cater to a variety of golfers and playing conditions. Low bounce choices (7°) perform better for shallower swings or firm conditions; standard bounce (9°-10°) for versatility; and the Big Foot high bounce model for steeper swings or soft conditions (15°).